As a Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect, you are responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for successful Microsoft Dynamics software implementations. You have high proficiency in Finance module implementation, which includes GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash & Bank, and Credit Collections.
- Undertake the full implementation lifecycle of Dynamics 365 Finance which includes business analysis and requirement gathering through customer-client workshops to effectively understand business needs and strategies to be able to offer the most appropriate and tailored solution to the customer
- Manage activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation
- Work with organizations across a range of industries with a focus on the professional services industry to understand their challenges and goals through focused discovery sessions and workshops
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution
- Communicate the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborate and coordinate with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for Cloud-based Business Applications systems architecture
- Assures solutions not only fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions
- Direct the identification and recommendation of appropriate business solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership
- Support the sales team by wooing business and technical audiences through custom-configured product demonstrations you build and present.
- Assist with RFPs, RFIs, or prototype development, responses, development of tailored solution designs, and other related documents.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our industry and technology and act as an evangelist internally and externally.
- Participate in UK and European presales activities as needed
Skills and Experience
- First-class communication and presentation skills at all levels and with both technical & non-technical audiences
- High proficiency in Finance module implementation, which includes GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash & Bank, Credit Collections, and Project Management and Accounting (PMA).
- Previous experience working as a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect/Senior Consultant with a strong consulting acumen and understanding of Dynamics 365 from a functional and implementation perspective
- Understanding of the Finance and Project Operations applications and the Finance and Project Operations modules in Dynamics 365
- Relevant Microsoft certifications are strongly preferred, and Solution Area certification is an advantage
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills both internally and externally supporting the sales team with bid management and RFPs
- Capable of utilizing strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and writing skills to successfully interact with clients and the sa.global team
- Knowledge and experience in the professional service industry are strongly preferred
UK and overseas travel should be expected
Anywhere in the United Kingdom – Remote (work from home)
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Coverage for You and Dependants after Passing Probation
- Life Insurance
- 26 days Annual Leave plus UK Public Holidays
- Cash Plan
- Wellbeing Support
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
- Dental Cover
Overview of sa.global
sa.global is a leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our family of vertical solutions extends the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide an unparalleled offering in the marketplace for engineering, architecture, construction, accounting, legal, advertising, marketing, and IT services firms. An 11-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is also a part of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle. Established in 1990, we are an almost 1000-member-strong global organization with a presence in 25 countries.