Overview of sa.global
sa.global is a leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our family of vertical solutions extend the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide an unparalleled offering in the marketplace for engineering, architecture, construction, accounting, legal, advertising, marketing, and IT services firms. An 11-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is also a part of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle. Established in 1990, we are almost 1000-member strong global organization with a presence in 25 countries.
Why we need you
We are currently looking for an experienced Functional Consultant – D365 Business Central (Dynamics NAV) to join our team. The objective of this role is to take a consultative approach to implement and deliver D365 Business Central (Dynamics NAV) products and services.
- Hands-on implementation, consulting, and deployment of D365 Business Central (Dynamics NAV).
- Working collaboratively with customer stakeholders to implement and leverage D365 Business Central (Dynamics NAV) using best development and implementation methodologies.
- Provide onsite and offsite consulting services.
- Proactively identify, analyse, and respond to issues and risks.
- Foster teamwork, mentor, and train consultants on best practices, project methodology, and professional client service.
- Suggest areas of improvement in methodology and internal processes along with potential solutions.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities for cross-selling and additional client projects.
- Participate in pre-sales activities.
- Design project schedules and set timelines for each member of the team and delegate specific tasks to each resource of the project.
- Liaise with product vendors on any issues relevant for our customers or the company’s services.
- End to end management co-ordination of the project and responsible for the successful completion of the project within a stipulated budget.
- Ensure that the technical aspects of projects meet required standards for functionality, operability and documentation.
- Ensure timesheets are entered and processed accurately and responsible for invoicing in relation to projects.
- Work with project managers and team leaders to cater for resource changes across projects.
- Ongoing commitment to continuous professional development; completing relevant certifications in a timely manner when necessary.
- Represent the business professionally and positively at all times.
- 5+ years’ experience in D365 Business Central (Dynamics NAV) software implementations.
- Strong understanding of industry-standard business practices supported by D365 Business Central.
- Experience implementing large complex technology projects.
- Business intelligence understanding including Reporting and Analytics.
- Possess a deep understanding of software implementation lifecycles, development methodologies, operating systems, technical platforms/architecture, and application servers.
Who we are looking for
- Confident with providing support and training to users.
- Attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers.
- Experience across a number of industries.
- Complex problem solver with creative solutions.
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure.
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Business analysis.
- Client facing skills.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information technology or equivalent professional qualification.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications are preferable.
- Project Management certification is highly desirable.
Ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values and a supportive group of colleagues.