sa.global Deutschland is looking for an experienced ERP Consultant with expertise in Project Management and Accounting. In this role, you will work closely with clients to understand their business needs and provide innovative solutions leveraging Microsoft D365 Finance and Supply Chain Management (F&SCM) and D365 Project Operations. You will play a role in the successful implementation and optimization of project management and accounting functionalities within the Dynamics platform.
We offer a career with great growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture. You will work with a team that has a passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work ethic. We offer a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change and allows you to build up a business, define new ways of doing things, and explore new paths. You will also have the opportunity to work with one of Microsoft’s largest, global, multi-award-winning partners.
sa.global Deutschland offers flexible working time models! We work fully remotely with fully flexible hours. Both full-time and part-time models are equally welcome - Whatever works best for you!
- Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, conduct business process analysis, and design solutions tailored to their project management and accounting needs
- Configure and customize Microsoft D365 F&SCM and D365 Project Operations to align with client requirements, ensuring seamless integration and optimal functionality
- Lead and participate in full-cycle implementation projects, including project planning, scoping, requirements gathering, solution design, testing, training, and post-implementation support
- Provide guidance to clients on project management and accounting processes, including project costing, budgeting, resource management, time tracking, invoicing, and financial reporting
- Educate end-users on the effective utilization of D365 F&SCM and D365 Project Operations for project management and accounting tasks
- Collaborate with developers, functional consultants, and project managers, to ensure successful project delivery and customer satisfaction
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on leveraging the Dynamics platform to improve project management and accounting processes, drive operational efficiency, and achieve business objectives
- Potential to assist in presales activities, including solution demonstrations, proposal development, and client presentations
- Stay current with the features, updates, and enhancements of Microsoft D365 F&SCM and D365 Project Operations
Skills and Experience
We don't anticipate you'll tick every box. We want to understand your core strengths and help you learn and develop in areas where you need and want to grow.
- Demonstrated experience with project management and accounting processes – Ideally this experience will be with Microsoft D365 F&SCM and D365 Project Operations
- Ability to configure and customize D365 F&SCM and D365 Project Operations
- Knowledge of modules such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project Management, and Cost Accounting
- Understanding of project management methodologies, best practices, accounting principles, and financial reporting
- Experience delivering successful Dynamics implementation projects in a consulting environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex business requirements into practical and scalable solutions within the Dynamics platform
- Confidence in presenting ideas to your peer group, or a solution to a customer
- Fluent writing and speaking skills in German and English required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent education and work experience is preferable
Flexibility to travel to client sites as needed
Germany – Remote (home office)
Overview of sa.global
sa.global is a leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our family of vertical solutions extends the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide an unparalleled offering in the marketplace for engineering, architecture, construction, accounting, legal, advertising, marketing, and IT services firms. An 11-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is also a part of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle. Established in 1990, we are an almost 1000-member-strong global organization with a presence in 25 countries.