Overview of sa.global
sa.global is a leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our family of vertical solutions extend the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide an unparalleled offering in the marketplace for engineering, architecture, construction, accounting, legal, advertising, marketing, and IT services firms. An 11-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is also a part of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle. Established in 1990, we are almost 1000-member strong global organization with a presence in 25 countries.
sa.global is looking for a driven and talented Senior Sales Manager with proven enterprise sales skills to join our growing team in Singapore. Backed by a strong technical team, your primary duties include identifying business opportunities and generating new sales. This requires building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients. You are capable of building strategic relationships at the CIO/VP/Director level while engaging tactically within divisional or departmental groups to develop new enterprise level business opportunities and successfully close them. This exciting opportunity will suit a true Hunter that is motivated by new sales opportunities and is ready to play a key role in the growth of our business.
The Values of sa.global
- Contribute towards a working environment that represents “one sa.global” where everyone is seen as an equal, and equality and diversity is championed
- Interact with a wide variety of colleagues, customers, and stakeholders at all levels with respect, courtesy, and professionalism
- Come as you are, make work fun & others successful, and foster an always learning mentality
- Develop enterprise opportunities by identifying potential clients in the target market and completing appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Negotiate and close enterprise agreements with the client and establishing long term, high value relationships
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating, and closing
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Collaborate with delivery teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert in our business products, processes, and operations and remain up to date on industry news
- Build a solid pipeline on qualified sales opportunities and proactively follow up leads
- Sell business solutions and services to new clients
Skills and Experience
- Extensive enterprise software sales experience with a proven track record of developing new enterprise client relationships and closing sales
- A demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quotas and performance targets in B2B sales of Dynamics 365 or similar ERP products
- Demonstrated success with complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market
- Commercially minded with the ability to understand business challenges
- Demonstrated success at initiating, negotiating, winning, and growing strategic partnerships
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills with the ability to present at the senior level
- Excellent relationship development and management skills to build both internal and external relationships with experience dealing with C-suite
- Self-starter, highly motivated, collaborative, team player, and positive attitude
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Strong understanding of some of the industry verticals in which we focus with the ability to become a subject matter expert.
- Experience working in a consulting firm is strongly preferred
- Bachelor or advanced degree in a business-related field (strongly preferred)
Ability to travel as needed
Singapore - remote
Our ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values, and a supportive group of colleagues. The position offers competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.